I watched Spiderman 3 during the weekend and I have to say I like the show. Damn Spidey is so cute, oh I mean Tobey Mcguire. Wahahah :)
Spiderman also got dark side sial.
Makeup effect tips: Observe Spidey and Anakin Skywalker, you can create evil look by using eyeliners though. Try if u want haha ;p
Before the show started, Audrey said it has been a while since I last blogged. So I told her that I have nothing to blog about except work coz my life right now is all about work. Not that I choose to live a life like this, but it is indeed 80% of my mind is about my company, my job, politics, future career path…u know things like that…
If you want to know the situation in my company, or anything about my work, or if you’re interested to know about politics happening in my work area, I can easily tell you about it man..i dun even have to spend much time to think of how to answer your questions. Hahaha..
Sometimes I know by blogging about the same damn thing again and again, bored the hell out of ppl, but I can’t help it! I need to spit it out somewhere (which is here) since I obviously can’t do so at the workplace. Keep it in and it’ll eat me up gradually inside. I dun wish it eats me up, nooo~ (if you just know me, I intro you to the other side of me, I can be a good crapper, mind you, juz that I have forgotten how to crap for quite some time adi since work is all very serious stuff, and HR lagi tu) In addition, probably I have no kaki to crap with la haha. Or probably I am all grown up now. *Ahem..cough cough*.
Well, I feel I’m bit detached from the outside world now. Dun really know what exactly is happening in the world today hehe..first never read the newspaper haha, second never watch news, third, got time then choose to sleep. Choup..no excuses! Ish ish…
But hey of coz I do know that my Man Utd’s tour to Msia has been cancelled due to the Asian Cup issue. (see at least im not THAT outdated HAHA) And yeah MU is the champ this season, woohoo! Good to see Arsenal equalized Chelsea last weekend man, syiok betul. Hopefully MU would be double champ this year and defeat Chelsea in FA Cup final next Sat. I’ll be in KL at that time, anybody who’s gonna watch the match anywhere near Sunway, let me know, I’ll join ya then.
Ah huh…anybody watched Project Superstar last week? Juz last Oct I was blogging about the audition I saw when I went to Penang, now the new star was born in last week’s finale. No different, still a guy defeating a gal. His name is Henley. I supported none of the top 2 coz my fave is Wee and he got voted out and became 1st runner up for guy’s category :) Btw, if you want some updates from me, and if you’re gonna ask if I still like Daniel Lee, then the answer is a yes. Well, THAT one thing has not changed despite all the mental changes I am experiencing. Wahahaha ;p
I dunno what else to update about. I mean for non-work stuff. Next post will be about work that I’d like to share..coz its quite a major ‘transition’ in my working life. You might have gotten the idea, but if you dun, stay tuned to read about it, next.